Here is a quick and easy costume suitable for both boys and girls.
Black foam paper
Yellow foam paper
Batgirl/batman adult mask template (See below)
Batgirl/batman child adult template (See below)
Batman image (See below)
Black leggings for girls
Black skirt for girls or pants for boys
1. Trace bat mask template onto black foam paper. Cut out. Make two whole punches on each side in the middle for the elastic string. Pull and tie elastic string through holes. Add silver or gold glitter glue to the outside edges of mask. Let dry
2. Trace batman logo onto yellow foam paper. Cut out. Remove sticker backing and place on black shirt.
3. Get dressed, put on mask and get ready for some Trick-or-Treating!
Black hat, black wig or black hairspray
Green and black face paint
Black and green clothing
Cotton for beard
Black face paint
1. Paint face with green paint (optional), add dark black circles around eyes. Add fake nose (optional).
2. Dress in black and/or green clothing.
3. Add hat, wig or hairspray. Add beard for male costume (pull bag of cotton, not cotton balls, apart to where it is long and will cover the bottom portion of your face. To make it stay, tuck sides of cotton behind your ears or under neath a hat.)
Get ready for some Trick-or-Treating!
Cowboy or Cowgirl
This costume was purchased at Wal-Mart, but with just a few items your child can transform into a little cowboy or cowgirl!
Skirt or jeans
Black face pen/paint
1. Get dressed, put on hat.
2. Add some dots on your face for some freckles.
3. Put on those boots and get ready for some walkin'. Yee-Haw!!
Have Fun and Happy Halloween!