Frankenstein PB S'mores
8-10 Graham Crackers
1 11.5 oz. Bag White Chocolate Morsels
Green Neon Gel Food Coloring
7 Campfire Marshmallows
1/8 Cup Half & Half
2 Tbs. Whipped Topping
Creamy Peanut Butter
1. Cut in half 8-10 graham crackers to make square shapes equaling between 16-20.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals. After 1 minute stir in water by teaspoon to obtain creaminess. Add food coloring to achieve desired green color.
3. Cover each graham cracker in white chocolate coating and place on wax paper. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes
4. Cut 7 marshmallows in half making 14 pieces and place in bottom of large bowl. Add 1/8 cup half & half. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and add 2 Tbs. Whipped Topping, stir and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove graham crackers from freezer, cut any excess chocolate surrounding cracker. Remove marshmallow cream from refrigerator. Spread marshmallow cream on half of the graham crackers. Spread peanut butter on the other half of the graham crackers. Place each half together.
6. Create hair using black icing. Create eyes, mouth and sides using black gel. Use red gel to create scar on forehead.
Happy Freaky Frankenstein Friday!
Post a Comment