Witchy Fingers Wednesday
1 package Pillsbury Dough
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1 14.5 oz. Canned Diced Tomatoes
1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 Packet Stevia
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Roll out Pillsbury dough on cookie sheet.
3. Cut across with knife to make two sections. Next, cut long to make 18 sections.
4. Stretch each section and fold over. Press top of section slightly together to form finger tip, squeeze middle to shape finger. Repeat for each section.
5. Use a fork to create a knuckle effect on each finger.
6. Gently press down the tips of fingers. Apply a slivered almond to create the nail.
7. Bake for approximately 13 minutes or as directed on package.
While Fingers are Baking:
1. In saucepan add oil, onion and garlic. Cook until tender.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Heat until bubbling.
Serve with Witch Fingers!
Post a Comment