Monster Eyes Cheesecake Bites
1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 10 oz. Package White Chocolate Melting Wafers
1. Place cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute to soften, place in large bowl.
2. Add peanut butter to large bowl. Mix together with cream cheese.
3. Add sugar. Mix thoroughly until thick.
4. Make balls by using 1-2 tablespoons mixture and rolling in between palms in circular motion. Place on wax paper on cookie sheet. Repeat until using all mixture.
5. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
6. Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 minute, stir until melted thoroughly.
7. Remove eyeballs from freezer. Coat each eyeball in chocolate and place back on wax paper. Repeat until done. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
8. Remove from freezer. Place one red icing dot in the middle of each eyeball. Then, one black gel dot in the center of each red dot. Then draw 3-4 lines down each eyeball.
Enjoy and serve! Happy Halloween!!